Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 2... or Day 1 for some

I think all 10 of us now have our Ejuva cleanse kits and we'll be able to start sharing information.  My sister and her husband took their before pictures last night.  My mate and I haven't taken ours yet?!?

For me, on Day 2, all seemed normal and well... until this evening.  I am the headache queen and yet I'm surprised that I have one this evening.  Is it cleanse related or the change of climate?  Hmmmm... Still very excited and motivated to see what transpires. 

4 comments:

  1. I am enjoying these comments, and I am curious to hear more on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying these comments, and I am curious to hear about each of your journeys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to hearing feedback from you and others who are sharing the journey!

      Delete