Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 9 and oh so much better....

Woke up this morning feeling perky and fresh... I guess yesterday was just an adjustment to Monday + beginning Phase II!  Yesterday I was worried, today I'm excited and energized... Grandma started back in on her Phase I yesterday without Papa, I guess he's still feeling a bit off from being sick.  But Gma said he's really watching what he eats to see if that helps his itchy skin patches.  So far the cleansing men seem to be having a life altering experience.  We'll see if that "sticks"!  Happy Cleansing....

Oh yeah... I made "cashew creme" (1 cup soaked cashews, 1/2 cup h2O, a pinch salt, juice of one lemon, a scant teaspoon curry powder - blended til super smooth) and had it for lunch today with "Go Raw Sunflower Flax seed crackers" and it was amazingly delicious and satisfying.  Paired with baby carrots and green juice for a well rounded all raw lunch!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment