Friday, April 13, 2012

Wow... Day 12 already...

Day 12 and I honestly think it just keeps getting better!  Krystal and Jason both reminded me of important things that I want to share: 

"People often think of living a healthy life style as 'giving-up', but this could not be further from the truth."  I think when we are done with the cleanse we will have added in so many additional healthy treats that the idea of having less nutrient dense food will seem less and less alluring!

Jason has been adding coconut oil to his morning smoothie to help him feel full and satisfied for longer.  I think I'll add that into my morning drink immediately!  He didn't realize how much of a health nut he's become but the nuttier he is, the better he feels and the better he looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment