Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 22

We made it through Day 1 of no food and feel pretty darn good.  No cleansing symptoms to speak of.  G said he felt a bit light headed and his downloads are historic.  For me, not so much... although I guess if you consider how little is going in I suppose the output is significant?!?

G made a nice veggie broth which we enjoyed for dinner.  I think the reason Ejuva does not mention a broth, like so many other juice cleanses, is that he recommends doing 100% raw.  However we had broth and it tasted like the elixir of the gods!  Saute some garlic, onion, ginger, then toss in some carrots, celery and whatever else you have, a bit of salt, a squeeze-o-lemon and some water.  We included some veggie fiber from the juice I was making.   As G says, it was just made of scraps...  Cook it for about 30 minutes, strain it and toss the solids.  Enjoy the broth warm...

As an aside, I'm enjoying the fact that many of us taking this cleanse beyond the physical and including other emotional & spiritual aspects as well!  I really appreciate each one of you participating and all that each of you brings to the experience!

Happy cleansing..............

No comments:

Post a Comment