Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 23...

Wow, the time is flying by.  Day 2 of no food was more challenging for me and less for G.  I felt a bit pinched & headachey... More green juice didn't seem to be doing the trick.  Brandi reminded me that I felt this way on day 1 or 2 of each new phase and that reminder gave me the where with all to re-commit! 

Since Brandi is training 2 hours/day she had a great idea that some of you other zealously active people might want to consider.  She blended green juice with some ice and raw protein powder to give her that extra workout boost.  Word is that it was delicious and good fuel for the energy intensive day.

Jason is going full bore on phase four even though his job is quite physical, that inspires me... 

Sheri is seriously taking back her closet and then some... sounds like there may be alterations in her future, or at least in the future of some favorite clothes in her closet!

So all in all we are an amazing lot aren't we?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment