Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 4 - WARNING to the skinny people...

Warning to the skinny people... while it's true I pigged out on Chinese food AND pizza on Sunday + I'd been eating more than usual including some gluten/agave nectar etc for the last week... creating a weight that was up 4-5 pounds to start with... I've lost 4 pounds since Day 1.  I'm eating a "normal" amount of food, no sugar (of any kind) no gluten (or glutinous grains) and no dairy... Get ready for the possibility of "TMI"... I think it's the zealous "down loads"  (3-5/day, well formed).  Just be sure to LISTEN to YOUR body and only move to the next phase when you really feel it suits you. 

Oh and BTW, G is eating a bit of meat daily and he's down 3.5 pounds with a similar "download" status. 

TMI aside, I feel really light and good this morning... I decided NOT to mix my Combi and Mo'Flora into my a.m. shake and had it separate, in green juice, both yesterday and today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment