Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 7 and Happy Easter!

OK so we are not eating peeps today... or ever again really but it's fun they come in so many colors!?! On the other hand brightly dyed colors are better worn than eaten.

I've gotten some feedback that I am not alone in my irritation factor.  Not that I'm happy others are feeling this as well but it's a bit of relief that it really is a symptom of the cleanse. 

Pat, my brother in law, being a man born and raised in Idaho, a man who hunts (no not thrift store hunting), a man who hunts and eats what he has hunted has joined us on this journey and it sounds like he's having some great results with better sleep and energy!  Isn't that a lovely thing....

G and I did our own hunting yesterday... yes the thrift store kind... and I must say our energy seems great too.  We hunted all day long, we shut down the big hunting grounds on Van Ness.  As G says, we woke with the chickens and came home with cows! 

Now that I've taken back my own closet I must keep it content with alluring new additions that keep us both happy!

Tomorrow we begin Phase II.... 2 meals and 2 "combi/moflora shakes".  In the manual it is written "dinner - optional".  I think it's important to really tune in to YOUR body.  I know I keep saying that AND it's critical.  These herbs seem amazingly powerful.  Please remain in Phase I for the full week and do not move on to Phase II unless you feel ready.  The manual also suggests there are some folks that extend Phase I up to several months!?!  Listen listen listen!  G and I feel ready to move on to the regular suggested Phase II and skip that optional dinner.  We will keep you informed how that goes for us.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, go Pat!! I'm impressed. Last night, I had dinner with a very nice family for Passover (and Easter in my mind). The mother made a lovely plant and bean dish and some gluten-free matzah ball soup; the grandmother brought some gluten free "stuffing", and then there were gluten-free crepes for desert filled with warm oranges and a pear-cashew-vanilla mixture (no sugar). Yeah, I heart NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW Hope we can go hunting together in the near future... I'll bring my shootin cap

    ReplyDelete
  3. NY sounds as amazing as SF for beating the norm and yes... do bring your hunting cap and perhaps orange jacket for the event!

    ReplyDelete