Saturday, April 21, 2012

English peas, strawberries & kohlrabi oh my...

The Farmers Market brought some new seasonal treats this week... We got the most delicious strawberries (not grown in a tunnel) from Rose "the carrot lady" and once I saw english peas I couldn't not have some of those.  G's "candy" were gorgeous spring onions, he grilled them and had them with chinese brocoli.  The only challenge with all this tasiness is the knowledge that we won't be chewing those delightful foods after Sunday night until the end of the cleanse!  I'm sort of excited and yet also have some trepidation wrapped around NO Chewing for 7 days.  Obviously one CAN NOT do this phase if you are not having shed loads of fresh juice.


1 comment:

  1. It will fly by. You guys have each other, and I know that you will find joy in the achievement of this next challenge.

    ReplyDelete