Monday, April 30, 2012

The morning after...

I thought I'd be beyond anxious to eat something this a.m. but I feel quite calm about it.  Yesterday, day 7 without food, was fascinating... I felt a little bit outside of myself and both day 6 & day 7 I did not feel hungry - fnally!   

My plan to exit the cleanse....
I will take my herbs 3 x/day until I run out of the parasite candida combo herbs then I wil transition to
herbs 2 x/day (as G is doing now) until we're getting low and then down to 1 x/day.

I will have a smoothie breakfast and vegan raw lunch and vegan dinner, I might induldge in some cooked vegetable soup this evening.

I don't want to go on too much about food since some of you are in week 4 and are perhaps not eating food... it really does get easier.   I found drinking plenty of green juice and warm broth in the evening that G prepared made it much more do-able.  Having my mate complete the cleanse with me made it way easier too.  A brillinat shared transitional experience!

All in all a really great adventure and one that I shall treat my body to every spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment