Saturday, April 28, 2012

Greens, Greens & more Greens + a kiwi or 3

We were notably greedy at the farmers market this morning but wanted to be sure we had enough veggies to both juice and EAT since we get to start that glorious activity of eating on Monday!   I know the kiwi will taste beyond amazing...

Interesting that last year when I competed a cleanse, not Ejuva, one of the main things I was craving was chocolate and I indulged in some raw cacao paste gently melted on a quinoa amaranth patty and then drizzled with agave nectar.

This year I'm craving zucchini "pasta" with curried cashew "cream" sauce, hearts of romaine and cucumber spiralized with a touch of sesame oil and raw apple cider vinegar.  Oh and I got English peas at the market today, can not wait to gobble those up!  G wants goat curry?!!?  Additionally, he just clarified, he wants lots of veggies with that curry! Each to our own...

As discussed, this cleanse is not just about what we put in but what comes out and I think it's noteworthy to say there is an awful lot coming out considering how little is going in.  And not to be too graphic the consistency is not what one would expect either, if you get my down low on the download!

Happy cleansing...

No comments:

Post a Comment