Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cleanse symptoms? What cleanse symptoms? Day 6

I am absolutely having cleanse symptoms?!?!  I shouldn’t be surprised, it’s not as though I’ve never done one of these!  I woke up this morning with SUPER achey hip joints and my low back is resistant to bending.  I consumed 100% raw food these last two days and I think that’s too much for me at this point.   So I’m going to add back in some cooked veggies and perhaps an egg or two.

Progress not perfection!   Don't remember where I read this but I've added it to my personal mantra.  Feel free to add it to yours...  We all want to strive to do the best that we can for our body temple AND if you strive and make progress, pat yourself on the back, do a happy dance, squeal with delight or smimply SMILE.  Perfection is a vague, potentially dissatisfying and somehow frightful way to set ourselves up for failure or disappointment.
I love and agree with Krystilla’s comment “My increased veggie intake alone has already made a big difference in the way I feel. Part of this cleanse, is re-starting good habits and taking a month to be extra mindful of treating the body with respect.”  With that in mind, think now about what you are starting or re-starting that you will want to keep in your life/diet throughout and after the cleanse.  Thanks Krystilla!

14 day folks get ready to launch into phase 3 effective tomorrow.  28 day-ers… phase 2 starts on Monday.
Happy cleansing!

1 comment:

  1. I ALSO woke up with achy hip joints! ugh
    On the plus side, I am feeling lighter and my focus at work is like a laser.
    ^_^ It is always lovely to be acknowledged, and I'm feeling happy after reading your post.
    Now its time to dance in celebration of progress...

    ReplyDelete