Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yowsa! Day 24... or day 3 of NO FOOD!

After I got through that challenging day 1 of phase 4 I'm feeling mighty fine!  I am re-convinced I will consume just juice for 10 days, rather than 7, a' la "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead".  G suggested miso soup instead of the cooked veggie broth we had last year and I jumped on that warm delicious soup wagon yesterday.  A lovely soothing evening treat, miso, because it's fermented, contains good belly flora probiotics.  If you choose this path, be sure that you are getting a good quality non GMO miso paste, then sip and ENJOY.

I found a lovely new blog: www.theholykale.com and don't forget the fabulous and inspiring http://sweetroots.blogspot.com/ with amazing recipes and photos. 

Happy cleansing and keep green juicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment