Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 15 and the beginning of Phase III

Today went surprisingly well for both G and I.  We had our one meal around lunch time, 3 doses of herbs and about 32 ounces of veggie juice each.  G just asked me... "how come we don't have a lot of symptoms of de-tox?"  I have the same surprise.  We used to feel major symptoms during our old school  3 day juice cleanses.  I think it's the herbs man!
                                       *** A BIT-O-FEEDBACK ***
*A family member who is not on our journey recommends against colonics feeling they may have caused internal hemoroids and possible scaring on the appendix... Ouch!!!
*Pat is doing quite well... aches and pains are gone and the need for OTC heartburn medicine is no more!
*Sheri is able to fit in trousers that she hadn't been able to wear...

Tonight I made my version of the zuchini "pasta" with curry cashew creme that Mary mentioned ages ago.  I'll let you know a) how it holds up for lunch and b) if it's as amazingly delicious as it looks!

1 comment:

  1. So, you've decided to do the juice diet with no smoothies for phase III? cool

    ReplyDelete