Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 18 and feeling fine!

I listened to an amazing lecture by Deepak Chopra and since our cleanse is a time of renewal I wanted to share with you my notes on meditation.

MEDITATION:   when you meditate, use a mantra.  A mantra is a magical word or words.  A mantra is a thought without history.  Thoughts have karma.  The prison of Karma is the prison of the same thoughts all the time.  The mechanics of creation are from past memories and desire that comes from that memory.  The mantra “I am” has no history! 
When you meditate, have a clear idea of what you want and anchor it to an emotional state with a timeframe.  (An intended outcome creates its own reality).  Then let go!  Quantum leaps of creativity make their own reality.  Imagainal cells (and yes that is a scientific phrase) start to create and then connect.  For example: A butterfly is NOT a worm with wings but an entirely different creature.  The more conscious your intention the more available it is to you – your spirit wakes up!  You are moving toward discontinuity.  To visually see a flower is continuity.  Discontinuity is to see the universe in the flower.  Let go of ego, the best way to do that is to experience gratitude for what you already have.  Have a willingness to surrender.  Be filled with gratitude, joy and happiness – not for a reason but just because you exist.  If you are happy first you will be more successful.
Tomorrow I will share the notes I made on the ingrediants of happiness!
hmmm... happy cleansing..............

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate this tid bit of information, and intend to try this. I need help being in the moment, grateful in the moment, and mindful. Perhaps this will help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! I found it very helpful too...

    ReplyDelete