Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1 2013 and it aint no joke!

Day 1 April 2013

Day one is nearly done and I’m excited and enthused and glad that I feel better than I started out this morning.  For some reason I’ve been feeling face aching sinus headaches that seem to lean in the direction of migraine pain for days…  I’m sure having a bit of excess refined sugar in the past week didn’t help?!?!   However, I’m feeling green juice happier now and am looking forward to steering this body back to its temple status throughout the month.   Speaking of temple status, I’ve been reminded of the importance of spiritual, mental emotional/thoughtful elements of a cleanse… meditation, yoga, qi gong & perhaps journal writing… pick a little something from this list, or make up your own, to make the journey even more powerful.   I’m sure euphoria is right around the corner!  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment