Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 11 and a not so gentle reminder...

I know I've read that cleansing symptoms can include emotional upheaval.  In the past I've only experienced irritation - yes more than usual!  Yesterday was a ROUGH day for me.  I felt almost manic as I smiled and laughed with a customer and then in my car was suddenly sobbing.  What's up with that? 
I took this torturous day as a reminder that each ride (cleanse) is different and to experience it fully I need to be present without expectations.  Speaking of expectations... at this point in the cleanse the number on the scale is NOT reflecting the reduction I was hoping for... so I am also reminded that a cleanse is about cleaning NOT just losing some pounds.   So rather than obsess over the number on the scale I'm reminded to focus on healthy foods & activities that make me feel good and happy and energized and non-headachey? 
Enough being reminded, now I will go and do?!?
Happy Cleansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment