Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 14 some are done and I'm finally feeling in the zone!

The 14 day-ers are on their last day.  If that's you and you're done, think about backing out of the cleanse sort of how you came into it. 
The 28 day-ers are half way there and I'm just now starting to feel the deeper effects.  I'm feeling lighter (finally) & enthused about eating this way forever - which of course is slightly unlikely!  I feel calm and smooth.
Tomorrow begins my phase 3.  I'm not 100% sure about what time I will eat my one meal.  I do know more green juice is in order. 
Not shed-loads of feedback from the group other than it's HARD!  And it is HARD, but it's getting slightly easier for me?!?!  We shall see.  The 1st day of each new phase is the day I feel most likely to do something drastic, like toss my computer out the car window or rip all of my hair out or perhaps the hair of someone else... I'll let you know if my current calm smooth mood can withstand the first day of the new phase!
Happy Cleansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment