Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Phase 3 already? Day 16!!!

Here we are on day 16 and the time is really just flying by.  Other than my emotional breakdown last week, this cleanse has been pretty smooth.  G had a bit of a struggle with low energy yesterday, day 1 of phase 3 but seems back to his normal today. We've elected to have our 1 meal in the evening, and that seems to work well.  We both notice we are tired at the end of the day but I noticed the last 2 nights that my sleep is better/deeper.
Some of y'all are doing spectacularly well turning from temptations that are looming right in front of you (chocolate tasting, deep dish pizza, gorgeous chef prepared meal(s)), ... Carry on and keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, tiredness is a problem. I like this idea of deeper sleep. Last night, I slept pretty poorly but this most likely because I stayed at work until 930. Relaxation time in the evening is very important, and so I think your choice to have your meal in the evening is a good one.

    ReplyDelete