Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 22 and I've been neglectful!!!

April 22 2013 and I'm nearly done with the first day of phase 4!?!?!  As usual, my first day of each new phase is a bit "painful" and typically that pain is a pinched headache feeling.  Additionally, I feel a bit dull.  In keeping with last years eve of phase 4 launch we watched "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and felt VERY inspired.  So inspired that I thought, "I'm gonna stretch my 7 days into 10 days" of juice only.  Maybe I should watch it again tonight based on how uninspired I feel at this moment!   One day at a time right?

I did invent a new "treat" drink today to mix things up.  I took a bundle of fresh mint I'd gotten at the farmers market, because it looked and smelled delightful, and tossed it into a large stainless bowl with a big pinch of stevia leaf and poured boiling water over it.  After it steeped for a while, I filtered and chilled it and had a delicious fresh minty herbal beverage.  I realize this will work with hibiscus flowers (Jamaica) or any teas - preferably loose; herbal or otherwise for a delicious sugar free and healthy drink.  In addition to helping control blood sugar, dried stevia leaf, (not the refined white powder) is said to help lower cholesterol & blood pressure as well as boost your immune system.

So Happy Cleansing... be in your moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment